UMA CASA MAIS SAUDÁVEL
UMA FAMÍLIA MAIS FELIZ
Marcelina Guimarães and Miguel Fernandes, experts in bio-habitability and geobiology, using scientific studies to support their knowledge, present us with an innovative and essential book to make your home a healthier and happier place for you and your family.
Marcelina Guimarães e Miguel Fernandes
A esfera dos livros
OUR HOME IS OUR REFUGE, A PLACE WHERE WE FEEL WELL AND SAFE AND WHERE WE BELIEVE WE ARE PROTECTED FROM THREATS OF THE OUTSIDE.
However, we are rarely aware that within our four walls there are several dangers that can endanger the health of our family.
A “Uma Casa Mais Saudável, Uma Família Mais Feliz” alerts us to the various environmental risk factors that we are subjected to daily in our homes as well as in our workplaces.
This book provides answers, advice, and practical solutions to problems posed by electrical appliances and installations, radiation, chemicals, building materials, or even home décor.
- At night, if you want to keep your phone close to you to use it as an alarm clock, you must activate airplane mode to avoid radiation from the device;
- Do not use the intercom in your baby’s room as it works with radio frequencies that emit such intense radiation that they can interfere with neuronal development processes;
- Natural light is essential for our well-being at home. Take advantage of it as best you can and purchase lamps that resemble sunlight, ie with an IRC of over 90-95%;
- Ideally, do not use the microwave. But if you do, keep as far away as possible by ensuring that children stay in another space while it is in operation;
- If you live near high emission antennas or radars, shield the spaces correctly through paintings, curtains, metal mosquito nets, screens, glass, etc .;
- There is the idea that natural plants “steal” oxygen from us inside our homes. Completely wrong. Natural plants purify the air by absorbing chemicals very common in our homes. Put a medium-sized plant every 10m2, especially where you spend the most time: bedroom, living room and kitchen.